Today I am sharing Dr. Pepper crock pot pork chops.
This is the time of year that my crock stays out. I love cooking in the crock pot and it is such a no brainer way to have dinner ready on the table when the troops get home.
These were so tender I was actually lucky to get a picture of them in one piece.
the quick home made gravy topped them off nicely.
If you are not a regular here, I sure would love to have you back again.
Check out my Recipe archives while you are here.
Aside from sharing recipes, I share seasonal craft ideas, and thrifty ways to decorate your home.
Dr. Pepper crock pot pork chops
- 6-8 Pork chops with or without bone. I did bone in
- 1 can and a half of Dr. Pepper
- 12 oz. of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- corn starch
- Place all ingredients in the crock pot (stir).
- Cook on low for 6 hours or until the pork chops are cooked through. They will be so tender at this point.
- In a separate bowl I added the juice about two cups from the crock pot and added 1-2 tablespoon of corn starch, whisked with a fork to form gravy. You can also use flour if you don't have corn starch on hand. Serve with a side of potatoes or rice and enjoy!