This is a good one! In fact, I never met a dump cake I haven’t liked yet!
Today, I am sharing how to make a tropical dump cake.
This dump cake is perfect to bring to a Spring or Summer party or simply just to make for your family. That’s what I did today. They certainly never mind being my taste testers.
If you happen to be new here you may want to check out my Dump cake recipe archives. I have made several variations and all indeed are excellent.
You add a little coconut, brown sugar and pecans on top
Bake and serve, and watch it go down fast.
Of course, a little whip cream or Vanilla ice cream on the side would go very well.
RECIPE archives while you are here.
Tropical dump cake
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 20 oz can of crushed pineapple
- 1 in can of 15 oz.sliced peachessyrup
- 1 stick of butter
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of pecans
- ½ cup of coconut flakes
- ½ cup of chopped pecans
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread pineapple and peaches on the bottom covering the bottom of the pan.DO NOT drain juices. Sprinkle cake mix on top spreading evenly. Cut butter in slices and cover evenly on top. Sprinkle the brown sugar,coconut and pecans.
- Bake at 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool for atleast 20 minutes before serving. Serves 12 or more.