Hi there everyone!
Today, is a bit different over here. I am not sharing anything crafty, home decor or recipe related. Today, Mike is actually on trial.
I mean interview.
Mike is not much of a photo guy, no the less finding a smiling one. This is the best I could find. Photo taken in Ireland on our last day. We were both a bit wee tired!
Mike had a few surprising things to say. Some things, I didn’t even know. Mike is a man of few words. So pardon his short and to the point answers. That’s just the way he is. Certainly not a rambler like myself. Mike puts up with a lot around here and I give him credit. He is a patient, kind and humble man.
Love you Mike and thanks for participating.
Today I am also participating with some other fun bloggers for this series of the Men tell all. I feel like we are on an episode of the bachelor or something. Only difference is, these men have been stuck with us crazy bloggers for a long time. No offense ladies, but you know it’s true.
You can check out their husbands tell all posts when you are done over here.
I have all their links at the end of this post.
Sure hope this doesn’t cause any trouble in some households.
You never know.
1. What is your favorite project Debbie has done, and why? Rit and Mod podge creations. It was a clever idea. (See project here)
15. Where do you think Debbie gets most of her creative inspiration; tv, magazines, online, you, or was she just born that way? I have to give Debbie full credit. She is not much of an imitator.
16. Do you know what Pantone’s color of the year is and how do you feel about so called “girly” colors for your walls? Their our walls. I doubt Deb would promote “girly” colors with 3 boys in the house. Pantone color, NO clue.
17. If you could change one room or area of your home with no decorating advice from Debbie, what area would you choose and why? I have no desire for change in our home without talking to Deb about it.
18. Are you ever worried Debbie will share too much personal information or that blogging might invade your private life? I trust Debbie’s judgement
19. Have you ever helped Debbie style photos for her blog or offer input on how you think a vignette should look? Yes
20. There is a saying “If walls could talk…”, what would yours say about the decorating in your bedroom? A Gentleman never tells!
( I think Mike missed the point of the last question) He read walls, bedroom, talk and he clammed up!
(image of man found on Clip art for free:)
Check out the other interviews if you will:) They are great.