I DID it!~
Finally, I made myself a coffee filter wreath.
Of course, I followed no instructions and/or tutorials!
I just winged it, and I am so happy I did!
As you can see I am recycling a grapevine wreath that I had.
I started with this mini grapevine wreath that I had on my pantry door.
This one had lemons and bay leaves on it.
I liked the checked ribbon and I thought with Valentines day coming this would work.
The best diy I can tell you is this……
I started off folding the coffee filter in half, than in half again, and then pinching and pleating the end to make it easier to hot glue to the the grapevine.
I like that the grapvine is slightly showing as it adds texture.
I could have wrapped it with fabric if so desired.
I then poofed them apart as I went along, and if need be, I hot glued some of them together to make it more full.
It really is trial and error, but little error is involved.
I am just so stinkin proud of myself over this thing!
It really was simple, and look how cute it is.
The nice thing about this wreath is I can use it all year and just add a different embellishment to the checked ribbon if I like.
Lost all my comments with my move over to word press.
I am loving the coffee filter wreath. i just may try to make one myself…