Oh my! I thought the Peach pecan yogurt pie was to die for, but this one I think is even better.
I made up my own version once I saw the French Vanilla cool whip, it was bring it on pie time!
Today, I am sharing a French Vanilla blueberry icebox pie.
This was very light and refreshing. Remember with any yogurt pie you can make a low fat version using Fat free cool whip.
I used low fat blueberry yogurt in this one and quite honestly could not tell that it was less the calories.
Both my boys said MMMMMMMMMMMM..Mom this is a good one:)
Just thinking about it, this is the perfect dessert to bring to your Memorial day party..red white and blue:)
If you are not a regular here, I sure would love to see you back again.
You may check out some more of my easy, tasty recipes.
Recipe is in the recipe card down below. Enjoy.
French Vanilla blueberry yogurt ice box pie
- 2 5.3 oz. Lowfat or regular blueberry yogurt
- 1 8 oz container of French Vanilla cool whip. If your grocer does not carry that one just use regular
- Fresh blueberries just a handful
- Granola if desired
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- Take your two containers of yogurt and half a tub of cool whip and mix well together. Throw in a handful of blueberries and mix again. Spread in your crust and top with remaining cool whip and sprinkle on granola.
- Freeze for 4 hours. Before serving take out about 20 minutes before.