Hope you are having a nice weekend. For the past few days it has been nothing but rain here in the Carolina’s. It has however cleared out a lot of the pollen so that is a good thing.
Today I am sharing how to make stuffed Jalapenos.
I never thought I would be sharing so many recipes here.
But honestly, it makes sense. We eat and experiment a lot with food and why not share it. We all eat right?!
We are the FOODIE family for sure!
So much so, I decided to start a food only website. All about cooking in the pressure cooker. Hope you join me.
These peppers do have a tad of a kick, but they are tasty as all heck and sure to please a crowd.
My Mother in -law from Buffalo also shared this recipe with me.
I am also very excited to share my new stencil line with you.
Thank you for your visit today!
I share all things, thrifty home decor, crafts and a recipe or two on occasion.
If you would like to commit to becoming a subscriber, I would love for you to join me.
You may have missed the Stuffed banana peppers that she makes. Check it out, those are to die for!
Wishing you all a very Blessed Easter Sunday.
- 1 lb of Jalapeno peppers
- 1 lb of ground sausage
- 8 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- Rinse, slice in half and de seed your jalapeno pepper
- First cook sausage and drain.
- In a bowl mix sausage and above ingredients.
- Spoon in mixture into your sliced in half and de seeded Jalapeno pepper
- Bake at 450 for 20 minutes.