Today, I am sharing a blueberry/pineapple dump cake in mason jar recipe.
Surely, you have seen my other dump cakes!
All of those dump cakes were made in a bundt pan.
I have been asked several times if you can use a regular pan.
Of course you can!
This blueberry/pineapple dump cake I actually made for a 4th of July party I was attending.
I doubled up the recipe and baked it in a 9 x13 pan.
It served up a lot of people.
This was a delicious combination.
One mason jar can feed two people easily. This is a very filling cake.
I have always said, they may not look pretty but they taste out of this world.
They actually do look very pretty though in a mason jar as you see here.
Here are the deets on how to make. SO easy you will be surprised!
Pin it, make it, enjoy!
Check out my Recipe archives while you are here. Lots of yumminess.
Thanks for stopping over today. If you are not a regular, sure would love to have you.
Blueberry/Pineapple dump cake
- 2 Cans of crushed pineapple
- 2 cans of Blueberry pie filling
- 2 sticks of butter
- Handful of chopped walnuts
- 2 boxes of yellow cake mix
- AGAIN this is a double recipe. You can make single in a smaller baking dish or bundt pan.
- First spray the bottom of your pan with Pam cooking spray.
- Pour two cans of blueberry, evenly spread.
- Pour two cans of crushed pineapple, juice and all, evenly spread
- Sprinkle cake mixes on top evenly spread. I actually only used one and half bags of cake mix on this one.
- Cut up two sticks of butter and and place pats evenly on top of mixture.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top and bake at 350 degrees for about 45-55 minutes. Ovens vary. When it is golden brown on top it is done. Keep an eye on it.