This is insane!
What you may ask, the recipe, or the fact that I have been sharing a lot more recipes with you?
I think both.
Today, I am sharing how to make a cherry pineapple dump cake.
My friend Laurian has been making this cake for years. Laurian is such a great cook and I have shared
and the Pineapple cake.
Yes, my friends and I like to eat together.
You know the saying “those who eat together stay together”?
Is that suppose to be a family quote or friend quote?!
I like both, because tis is true. It is something very important to us as a family.
It is our family bonding time to catch up on the day and what’s on our minds.
I know this cake has been done before, and I am certainly not the first.
It may be new to you though and you will be so glad I shared it with you.
If you have a party or family gathering, this is perfect.
It is like a cobbler cake. Don’t expect it to come out neat and cake like, because it does not. This is a scooper cake, not a cake you turn over in the pan.
It’s as easy as 1,2 3. You can whip this up and have it in the oven all in 5 minutes.
A little whip cream
or vanilla ice cream on the side.
This truly is one of my favorite desserts.
I can eat it for breakfast.
Thanks for stopping by today. If you are not a regular here, I sure would love to see you back again.
Don’t forget to check out my
Follow me around if you like.
I don’t only share recipes here, I also share budget friendly crafty stuff:) Stick around and browse a while.
Oh and one my favorites is the Dollar tree. I have a complete gallery of budget friendly ideas for you there too! Check it out. You may be here a while:)
I also have a gallery of Home tours
- 1 Canned cherry pie filling
- 1 Canned crushed pineapple
- 1 Yellow box Cake mix
- Chopped Walnuts
- 1 stick of butter
- Lightly spray a bundt pan, or pan of choice.
- First layer the bottom with canned cherry pie filling
- second layer can of crushed pineapple, juice and all.
- third sprinkle the cake mix on the two layers evenly.
- Cut a stick of butter and place pats of butter around mixture.
- Sprinkle walnuts
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes. Ovens may vary. You know it is done when the top is a nice golden brown.
- Serve warm with whip cream or ice cream on the side.
- You're Welcome:) This is a scooper cake. DO NOT try to take out of pan upside down. It will fall apart. Scoop and serve with ice cream or whip cream.